[Scriptoris] OT: a weird heraldry question..

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jul 28 09:31:30 PDT 2005

My books are packed up for moving at home, but a cursory search on the net turned up little.  The closest I can come from a quick search is Mordake as a variant of Murdock.

He will not be the first person who has used an unregisterable name for a long time and had problems when it came time to register.  One option I have seen people us is register what they can and call themself whatever they want to anyway.  I can't say I would choose this path, but it has been done.

I would just add, good luck.

Going back to lurk mode,
Alasdair MacEogan