[Scriptoris] Black Star wants cover art

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 10:14:32 PDT 2005

Some of you guys may have seen this on the Ansteorran list, but if not, here it
is again forwarded.

Scribes, you are probably familiar with the lovely covers that Isaac Bain did for
some time, when Alex was Chronicler - so perhaps Isaac will share some setup secrets
with us for doing Black Star covers?  Hum?

Hope to see lots of scribal work in print,