[Scriptoris] a resource for diapering patterns for painting novices

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 16:53:37 PDT 2005

Ok, I tried to send this once, but my system hickuped, so forgive the duplication, if it
happens.

Zubeydah, et all,
You are welcome to use my references, as they are not mine alone, but are public domain
information, as they are ancient book sources.  I only ask that you site your resources, as you
have already done with other of your samples.

The Gottengen Model book maybe found at:
http://www.gutenbergdigital.de/gudi/start.htm

and the Hunting Book of Gaston Phebus (also a lot of diapering samples) at:
http://www.bnf.fr/enluminures/manuscrits/aman10.htm

It's obvious that your interest in the illumination style of 'diapering'
has really taken hold, to the point that you are enthusiastic about sharing
your newfound knowledge online - and it's great to see knowledge shared among us!
Keep up the nice websites.

Cheers, Hillary