[Scriptoris] a resource for diapering patterns for painting novices

zubeydah@northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Aug 8 10:07:21 PDT 2005

Quoting Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com>:
> Ooh, how cool! Thanks for posting this, Zubeydah! :)

Absolutely my pleasure.
If anyone has suggestions on how to make it a better resource, please let me
know. I'm continuing to collect in-period examples of techniques and will chart
them out.

Would something similar for 'bar' patterns be useful to new charter painters?

-zubeydah

PS: Countess Sara - a Golden Scroll package went into the mail to you today. I
forgot to put my PO Box address on it for the return shipment:  7122 S.
Sheridan Road, Suite #2, Box 165, Tulsa, 74133.