[Scriptoris] AHSS scribes classes to be updated soon

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 15:34:59 PDT 2005

I e-mailed Magnus, who is a bit behind on updating the class list, due to an
real-life matter, but he hopes to get the updated list soon.

It is my understanding that there may be three additional illumination
classes offered, potentially.  With those additions (and wait till you see the
class titles!!) sounds like a great lineup!

Be there or be square-
Hillary