[Scriptoris] Borek's Heraldic Art CD

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:24:37 PDT 2005

Howdy all,

At Steppes Artisan, I passed out a number of CD's of heraldic images and
other files I use for creating heraldic devices.

Also included on the CD were all of the devices I had drawn for submittors
as well as all of the Kings and Queens of Ansteorra, and the devices of all
the current and former Steppes Warlords, Champions, Artisans, Archers,
Bards, and Equestrians. Also included are several of the group arms that I
have either drawn or downloaded for reference.

If anyone who is going to be at the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium this weekend or knows someone who will, and you would like a copy
of this, please let me know before about 5P on Thursday so I can burn copies
of the images.

If someone wants to take a copy and then burn others for their area, it
would save me time and expense in distributing. I have only about 40 more I
can make before running out of the CDs and jewel cases I bought for this
purpose.

I make no claims upon any of the images on the CD and they can be used by
anyone for whatever purposes they deem fit and appropriate. Please remember
the heraldic convension that the devices denote the person they belong and
should only be displayed with their permission outside of things like
current and past ceremonial officers and similar venues for word fame.

Borek