[Scriptoris] Fwd: [ANSTHRLD] court heraldry faux pas

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 14:17:35 PDT 2005

Scribes,
I wanted to forward this from the Heralds list, as some scribes maybe active in sending in
'Heralds Awards List' sheet to Zodiacus herald for inclusion in the OP.
If the award was presented in absencia (ie read into law in the event court but the receiver is
not present to get their award), with the award to be personnally presented later, it's a good
idea to let Zodiacus herald know in the comments column; so Zodiacus doesn't put the award in the
Black Star lists.

If you know that the award finally did get presented, you can let Zodiacus know so it can be
posted to the Black Star.  Zodiacus will likely record the award into the Order of Precidence when
they get the awards form, but can hold back on announcing the award into their kingdom article in
the Black Star.

Good to know,
Cheers, Hillary