[Scriptoris] Cesca & Shoiel

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Fri Sep 2 11:48:30 PDT 2005

here is their status

We left Saturday when the storm was only CAT 1 so we did not take too much
stuff. Cesca's mom had busines in Austin Monday so we just up and left.

A "survivalist" friend and next door neighbor you know as Ana (the garb
merchant) rode out the storm in her "bunker."  She flagged down a passing
fire truck and got word to us that things are okay at our house.  The cats
are still there. she's feeding them. We're stuck here for a while.

Since all cel phones with a 985 and 504 area code cannot get calls. We can
call out with ours here in austin but cannot get calls.

The good thing is we are all safe. I'll keep in touch.

Shalom,
Shoiel