[Scriptoris] A question of paper

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 23:15:09 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I have been working on designing some original scrolls as prizes for this year's Mooneschadowe Guardian. I, and my compatriot working on the calligraphy, are at a loss how ever as to what is the appropriate paper to copy this designs out onto, and where it can be purchased. Any suggestions would be very helpful as we are running short of time and need to get the scrolls printed/copied and painted! Thank you.

With Joy in Service,
Lady Lillias MacGuffin