[Scriptoris] A question of paper

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Sep 6 17:00:13 PDT 2005

For a small "run" from that, I use Bristol as it goes through a
commercial photocopier well.  However, see my prior post regarding
fixatives for the addition of names.

YIS,

Liz or Lady Fionnghuala the Fair or "Nuala" or my evil twin, Cedric
"It seems the less a statesman amounts to, the more he loves the flag."
                      ~~~~~Kin Hubbard~~~~~~