[Scriptoris] New Star Principal Herald Announcement

Darin Herndon DHerndon at chkenergy.com
Mon Sep 12 05:30:26 PDT 2005

Unto the heralds and scribes of Ansteorra, greetings!

I would ask that you join me in welcoming Honorable Lady Medb Liath as
the new Star Principal Herald of Ansteorra.  She will assume the office
effective October 1, 2005 at Crown Tournament (hosted by the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer in the northern region).

HL Medb brings a lot of skill, devotion, and enthusiasm with her to this
role as a greater officer of our kingdom.  I know that I am looking
forward to her efforts and the future direction of the College of
Heralds.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald
(for 19 more days)

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).