[Scriptoris] Lost scrolls due to Katrina

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 10:14:19 PDT 2005

Scribes,
I have been in contact with the Meridian and Gleann Ahbann
scribal Signets, and once they have time to breath, and
take inventory, they said they would let me know how Ansteorran
scribes may assist them in any scribal recovery or replacement,
as they are able to provide us some of their charters.

I'll let you know of opportunities as they arise.
Thanks to the Southern Steppes for their efforts.

Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet