[Scriptoris] Sign your name to the back

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 16:57:18 PDT 2005

Thanks for the reminder Zubeydah.
Even if you are painting charter scrolls, it's an Ansteorran tradition to sign the back, lightly
in pencil, under the illumination (so it won't show through).  Ansteorran Crowns oft recognize
the work done with charter painting, as well as with original scrolls.

Keep up the great work scribes,
Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet