[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender CANCELLATION

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 10:01:33 PDT 2005

Scribes,
I think it goes without saying - that due to the impending weather in the
Texas regions, the meeting for the College of Scribes at the Elfsea Defender
event has been cancelled - do not plan to attend, as the event itself has also
been cancelled with consideration to the storm residual that will travel
up into north Texas (see below cancellation message).

I look forward to meeting with you all at an event later this fall.
Regards and stay safe - Hillary