[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Children's Badge classes at Crown

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 17:07:44 PDT 2005

Greetings to scribes of Ansteorra-
I'm forwarding to you a message from Baroness Adria, new Minister of Children, regarding a badge
system for the children of Ansteorra.  I've done my share of calligraphy demo's over the years, as
well as a few charter's to paint (grin), and find that many children around 10+years have
developed enough hand-eye coordination to begin working with painting and calligraphy.

To that end, here is a challenge for some of you to offer a class to the older children to learn
calligraphy and charter painting.  Contact Baronss Adria if you decide to host a class at your
local event; I'm sure she would love to give you the details for badge gathering.
This is a great way to see scribal skills taught to the next generation, and one I highly
support!!

Adria - count me in to teach a calligraphy class to children (age 10 and up), at Stargate Yule in
December.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet Ansteorra