[Scriptoris] willing to share your work on charters?

zubeydah@northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Sep 27 12:01:20 PDT 2005

I am curious if anyone on the list would be willing to share examples of
painted charters which they've finished. I always learn a huge amount for
seeing how others see a particular charter, what finishing techniques they use,
etc.  Lady Siobhan of Northkeep was kind enough to let me drool over some 6
pieces she recently sent in, and it was a wonderful learning experience.

If you are willing to share scanned or photographed examples of your work with
a very eager learner, please contact me off list.

In guache-splattered service,

- Zubeydah