[Scriptoris] middle eastern charters..?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 13:28:58 PDT 2005

--- zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
> With the winner of Crown Tournament's persona being Middle Eastern...
>
> I was curious if there are any middle eastern charters in existance. I've heard
> rumors of them being developed a few times, but haven't ever actually spotted
> one, and was curious...
>
> -Zubeydah

I was thinking the very same thing today.  I cannot recall any current charters with specific
'Mideastern' themes, though I'll look.  Though we must remember that his consort's personna,
Countess Valeria, is of the 'Spanish' persuation.  Could be a lot of fun to come up with some
Mid-east and Spanish themed AoA level awards before they take the throne in January.

If you need assistance with guidelines on designing new charter scrolls for Ansteorra, please
contact me directly.  Mistress Stella offered three workshops this last few months on designing
scrolls so her guidelines are good to use, as well.

Cheers, Hillary
Star Signet