[Scriptoris] Web site

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 6 15:23:22 PDT 2005

Greetings,
 Sorry for the short notice on this, but after consulting with Obelisk, we
have agreed that we need to restict write access to the heraldic web site
for at least three months. I have already talked with Zodiacus on the phone,
but apologize if I missed anyone else in person. There is some need for
speed here.
 All officers who need updates to the web, please mail those updates to
Sigillarius and copy to Obelisk. Updates will be handled in a timely manner.
 The web site is undergoing some serious maintenance and we believe that
having everything go through one person will reduce the number of broken
links while it is getting updated.
 Thanks to all,
Medb
Star