[Scriptoris] College of Scribes meeting at Namron Protectorate

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 17:21:49 PDT 2005

Hey gang,
If the small hall at Namron is available, the meeting will be there.
I will have the herald announce a time, and if lucky, can get it announced in morning
court, when the meeting will be (noon or 1pm).

If time permits I have some new charter scroll designs, and can look at them with you
all, as an exercise in designing charters.

See you then, Hillary
(will not be back online till Monday)