[Scriptoris] Thanks!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 22:19:21 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank Mistress Stella and the
hard-working scribes of Elfsea, who recently turned in
a sizeable packet of painted charters at Crown
Tourney. The Elfsea folks also donated a whole bunch
of much-needed insignia, including Sable Talons, for
which I am very grateful!

I also owe a very overdue thank you to the scribes of
Stargate and the Loch, who turn in scrolls regularly,
often accomodating specific requests from me at our
local meetings. Your support has been, and continues
to be, invaluable.

Lastly, I'd like to give some wordfame to Lady
Zubeydah, who regularly paints scrolls for me to use
for the Golden Scroll office (for people who never
received scrolls with their awards). She takes extra
time to find out who in her region is owed a
long-overdue scroll, and then spends extra effort to
paint and personalize charters for those folks before
I add the calligraphy and signatures. Her personal
touch makes these scrolls extra special for their
recipients, and her work is very much appreciated!

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Regards,
Sara
Sable Scroll / Golden Scroll