[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] Scrolls for Gleann Abhann

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 16:39:43 PDT 2005

Scribes of Ansteorra,
I know some of you have mentioned you are painting scrolls for the new
kingdom of Gleann Abhann, especially in consideration of the weather related
difficulties they have had.   Below, I'm forwarding a missive from
Mistress Jennet of Tewkesbury, who has some address information for
where to forward completed scrolls for Gleann Abhann.

I would also ask, if you are working on projects for Gleann Abhann,
please keep me and your regional scribes informed of those efforts.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet Ansteorra