[Scriptoris] some scroll text from Gleann Abhann

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 17:33:41 PDT 2005

Greetings Scribes of Ansteorra,
In order to aide our newest Kingdom and neighbors of Gleann Abhann,
and with consideration for the recent disasters in those regions,
I asked their Signet scribe officer for information on creating
scrolls to assist them with getting a head start.

Lady Sybil, Topaz Signet, is dealing with a dead computer, so her
deputy, Mistress Jennet, has sent us some scroll texts for our consideration.
I don't know what size these scrolls are, though I'm guessing the three
lower awards are AoA level or non-armigerous, so perhaps 8.5 x 11 size,
with the Grant level award at 11x14 size.  It also appears that their
scrolls require a seal, again, I don't know what dimensions.

I have heard that some scribes in Ansteorra are working on some scrolls
for Gleann Abhann, and if so please keep me posted on any numbers passed
along to them.  If any are interested in producing an original scroll
using the texts below, also, please keep me posted.

Jennet for Gleann Abhann did state that the kingdom intends to use a
blend of original and pre-print scrolls.  If any scribes plan to attend
the Gleann Abhann Coronation in November, please let me know, as I may
have a small project for you.

Keep Scribling!
Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet