[Scriptoris] Need discription of the Sable Talon Badge

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Fri Oct 21 09:29:31 PDT 2005

I believe it is in the archives of this list.

I sent out the badge to someone on this list, if they could forward
that to this person that would be great. I am no where near my home
computer at the moment and will be home only long enough this
evening to pack up my 10 year old and get on the road to Austin.

Sorry. :(

Chiara

On Fri, October 21, 2005 11:20 am, francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu said:
> Greetings Noble and Gentle Persons,
>

> I need the description of the Sable Talon award so that I may assist
> the
> recipient in producing
>
> a badge. Any help will be honored greatly.
>

> Troye de Leon
>

> Western Cross Herald,
>
> Barony of Bonwicke.

Franchesca Havas