[Scriptoris] Wordfame from Namron Protectorate

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:24:38 PDT 2005

Thanks for the posting, they were lovely scrolls.
And thanks for confirming the lady's name as Danielle de Marsailles.  I didn't get the chance to
see the scrolls by Lady Nicolaea, so am glad you captured them as well.  Hopefully, we can see
some of these prizes on display at upcoming events, if their champions can part with them for the
day.

Cheers, Hillary