[Scriptoris] of possible interest

nweders@mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:07:14 PST 2005

Daniel Smith has recently added an outlet section to their  web page - They
have some Daler-Rowney nibs and tips on sale as well as the Speedball
scratchboard nibs I use to scrape mistakes and such.
Here's the web site.

http://www.danielsmith.com/outlet/

Even though they are transparent colors, their watercolors they make are
excellent.  They also have come out with a line of oil and acrylics that
are pigment intense as well.  One of the new things they are making is
their line of Primatek Paints which are based on actual mineral pigments -
real lapis paint!.  Expensive but really gorgeous.  I have found them to be
exceptionally nice people to deal with over the years.  I've ordered a wide
variety of supplies from them.  I really like their paper selection.  There
is  no Texas Art Supply in our town and until recently we only had the UT
Coop and Azel Art (not counting Hobby Lobby and Michael's.  (We now had
Jerry's Art-O-Rama).

Regards,

Clare