[Scriptoris] Scribal classes and charter painting at Stargate Yule

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 17:20:52 PST 2005

Greetings,
The autocrats have been very generous with space at Stargate Yule, providing scribes room for an
All-Day-Charter-Paint-Party...AND... space for scribal classes as well!!

If you are planning to attend Stargate Yule, December 10th. and would like to present a class,
please let me know, I'm setting up a schedule now.  The site will open at 11am, and classes will
end at 5pm.; along with the charter painting.

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet