[Scriptoris] Thank you!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 19:43:12 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'd like to thank the generous scribes of Namron, who
recently turned in about a zillion painted charters
for the kingdom (well, I think it was actually about
60, which is still an amazing number). Your hard work
is very much appreciated!

Lord Shoki of Emerald Keep has also turned in a goodly
number of charters over the course of the reign -
every time I see him, he has 8 or 10 more for me to
take home with me. :)

I also have a special thank you for Mistress Dyan, who
sent a healthy handful of painted charters to me this
past weekend at the Rose Tourney - they are positively
stunning! Dyan, your work is gorgeous, as always -
thank you so much for sharing these beautiful works of
art with the kingdom.

Scribes, if any of you have charters or insignia that
you'd like to turn in, I will be at Three Kings,
Bordermarch, Tourney by the Loch, and Stargate Yule. I
will happily take painted charters and completed
insignia off your hand at any of these events. :) You
can also mail these items to me at the address listed
for me in the back of the Black Star.

Thank you for giving so generously of your time and
talent for the sake of the kingdom.

Warmest regards,
Countess Sara Penrose
Sable Scroll to TRM Jason and Saereid