[Scriptoris] Scribal History Salon tentative at Candlemas, Feb 4th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 16:38:03 PST 2005

??Did you know that the Ansteorran College of Scribes did not exist in Ansteorran history, that
all scribes worked directly for the College of Heralds?

??Did you know that the Ansteorran College of Scribes used to have a monthly newsletter?

??Did you know that the first officer in charge of scribes was not called 'Star Signet', but had a
different name, and who was that person that held that office?

If the scribes are interested in attending a gathering, a Salon, to discuss the history of Scribes
in Ansteorra, I'm tentatively planning to host this event at Candlemas, Feb. 4th.  Why Candlemas?
- well, because most of the original Star Signets live in the Bryn Gwlad or near area, so there's
a good chance I can reserve them to attend. :-)

(yes, we tried to hold this Salon at the Bryn Gwlad outdoor event this fall, but two of us go lost
getting to the site on time, and the other one never heard the heralds announcements.... so, I'll
try one last time - and this may work better at an indoor event).

If you guys don't tell me you are interested and willing to attend - then this event will not
happen.
So, please RSVP if interested.

Cheers, Hillary - Signet