[Scriptoris] International theft

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 15:25:09 PST 2005

Got the following off an artisan e-list, not from the SCA, but as some of you guys are
professional artisans, you maybe interested.  It looks like most of the images this chinese
company is printing are from 'dead' masters, some are not.

I did a quick scan to see if there were any names recognized as being SCA, but didn't see any.
Maybe food for thought, and some interested international legal issues on
theft/plagarism/piracy/whathaveyou.

Cheers, Hillary / Ansteorra