[Scriptoris] Scribal wordfame from Gulf Wars 2006

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 18:17:25 PDT 2006

Scribes,
Thanks to all the scribes and newcomers who participated at Scribes Point at Gulf Wars.  I hope
you were wowed by all the great works from artisans from our neighbor kingdoms and got the chance
to learn a few things as well.

Especial thanks to those who painted charter scrolls for Ansteorra:
Stella Silvana
Morgana Vandya of Rivers Run
Ethne Halldorsdottir
Ulric Velkner
Sebastian de Hythe
Eric Grayfox
Mea Passavanti
(forgive me if I've mispelled your name or didn't get your name recorded on my list)

Your work was very well received, and a good number of the scrolls painted Gulf War week were
indeed used during Ansteorran court on Friday.

I was offered sample copies of charter scrolls used by Meridies and Gleann Abhann in a scroll
exchange with Ansteorra, so will bring those to the next Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
in July.  Its an education to see how the other side does things - so look for them.

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet