[Scriptoris] Re: Rosenfeld's Illumination Guild

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 18:06:19 PDT 2006

Scribes, greetings,
Lady Carletta, Principal of the Rosenfeld Scribes Guild, recently sent me the below missive about
happenings at this young guild, as meetings are held around the Rosenfeld area - some exciting
doings indeed!  I asked Carletta if I could share her post with you, as I know there are a few new
scribes guild starting up out there, and this may offer some fresh ideas on sharing scribal skills
in the community and learning from each other.   Vivat Rosenfeld!

What's happening with your scribal guild?
Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet