[Scriptoris] Bus to Laurel's Prize Tourney

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 11:14:14 PDT 2006

I know so of you are not on the Ansteorra list, so if you are toying with the idea of heading off
to the Laurel's Prize Tourney (display) event, here is an option for taking a bus trip to the
event along the I-35 corridor from Elfsea/Steppes, through Bryn Gwlad and down to Bjornsborg and
eventually to the event.

Be sure to sign up early as possible so Ameline can confirm the bus and motel.
Looking forward to seeing many lovely works of arts, and hearing great bardic performances,