[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] A History of the Bible

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 14:39:50 PST 2006

Scribes,
I also have a copy of the book mentioned below. It's unusual in that it has lots of close up
images, but not all have corresponding large images.  But, still a good survey of illumination
images.  And can't beat the price at $14.98 for a hardcover book

You may also want to put yourself on the e-mail notice list for David Brown books, they send a
monthly list of sale books; some very good prices.

Cheers, Hillary