[Scriptoris] Ink used for gold paint on charters?

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 5 17:21:12 PST 2006

Hobbylobby.com always has a internet coupon offer and the default one
seems to be 40% off any non sale item.  Windsor Newton has a gold ink
that has flakes of metal in it.  Put down on some commercial gesso
(yeah, I know a cheesy shortcut) and it ain't too bad either.  I have
used both on one scroll to get a two tone gold effect.  Not too bad.

Druinne, Star