[Scriptoris] Happy Holidays to all!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 22:46:20 PST 2006

Scribes
As we gather round the Yule logs for warmth this season, I'm writing from my journey to Caid where
I'm visiting family and wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Good Kwanzaa, and
whatever beliefs that you may follow.

Thanks to all for your great participation in the scribal arts this last year; those who have
shared knowledge and teaching, scribes who have created original works and those planning scrolls
for the next reign, and those great ideas you keep sharing to make the scribal arts in Ansteorra
grow... you all inspire me to do more and better.

Happy Holidays!
Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet

(You will find me this next month/s at Coronation, Round Table, Candlemas and Kingdom A&S)