[Scriptoris] Announcing scribes for commissions of Champion scrolls

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 07:50:22 PST 2006

I think it is an excellent idea to announce the Scribes name that accepts a commission.  Not only will it give notice to others that the commission has been spoken for, but will also keep the commissioned scribe focused to complete the work on time.  ;D  I know when I have accepted commissions for the 3 Kings champion scrolls or Bordermarch champion scrolls, the fear of embarrassment has been a GREAT motivator to be finished on time.

  Carletta

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Scribes,

I've been accepting commissions for champion scrolls over the last year, but have not announced
publicly the name of the scribe/s who have accepted the commission till after the scroll is
completed, then wordfame is given. I have held back on posting publicly the scribe's name; in
part if the scroll doesn't get completed, the scribe can avoid embarrassment.

Question - do you guys mind if the names of the scribes are announced before the scroll is
completed? If not, then I can do that as soon as the commission is assigned.

Please advise, Hillary, Star Signet