[Scriptoris] Scribes charter painting at Kingdom A&S

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 17:21:08 PST 2006

Greeting Scribes,
Tentatively, there are plans to host scribal charter painting at Kingdom Arts & Sciences this
weekend - they have space, but we are asked to provide our own tables.
If you have a spare table and able to bring it, please do - 3-4 would be nice.

Charter painting will occur from 10-4pm.   So while your work is being judged and you are not
wanted near your table, come paint!

I use the word 'tentatively', as there is a 50/50 chance work will keep me homeward this weekend,
so if you see the tables, then perhaps you will see me - else it could be a Scribal Regional
officer.  I look forward to visiting with the Western Regional scribes.

Hope to see you there,
Hillary - Star Signet