[Scriptoris] Dinner after AHSS

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri Jul 14 23:14:48 PDT 2006

There are plans for many of us attending AHSS to have dinner after the day
of classes are over.
So far we have 3 resturants that are within 4 miles of the site, they are an
Applebee's, Chili's, and a TGIFridays.
If anyone has a suggestion of someplace else in Waco that might have a good
athmosphere, good food and reasonable prices please feel free to speak up.
We will be taking a poll during the day on the 22nd  to decide where to go.

Domhnall