[Scriptoris] Class list for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium this weekend.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 20:51:17 PDT 2006

The Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is looking great!
Make your plans now to attend and take in a few of the classes listed below.
For details, please check out the website at:
http://webpages.charter.net/steverourke/

Classes with student limits can be registered for on the day of the event.
Please note that the site fee includes a sideboard lunch.
A few class hours are left wanting teachers, please contact me if interested.

SCRIBAL
Mixing Paints and Brushes by Lady Natalia Auvert & Lady Sabine Dubois
Beginning Whitework by Mstr Sara Penrose
Diapering for Beginners by Lady Celestria leDragon
Designing Ansteorran Charters by Mstr. Stella Silvana
Basic Charter Painting Supplies	by Lady Fionnghuala the Fair
Carolingian Calligraphy	by Mstr. Hillary Greenslade
Calligraphy 101: Basic Tools and Techniques by Lady Sabine Dubois
Basic Layout for Illuminated Scrolls by Mstr. Darius of the Bells
Managing a Scribes Guild by Mstr. Hillary Greenslade

HERALDRY
Voice Heraldic
How to take care of YOUR Instrument by Lady Mea Passavanti
Basic Pronunciation or 'How the Heck do I say that?' by Lady Mea Passavanti
Court Heraldry by Don Alden Pharamond
Field Heraldry by Don Alden Pharamond
Field Heraldry at Pas-de-Arms by Baron William Wescot of Welewen
Court Heraldry from the Noble's Perspective by Duke Abd-al Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim

Onomastics
Onomastics 1 by Mstr. Mari nic Bryan
Onomastics 2 by Mstr. Mari nic Bryan

Administration/Submission
Submissions and the Local Herald by HL Alden Drake
Herald Warranting Class by Mstr. Rosalia di Bellavita
Summarizing Documentation by Daniel de Lincoln

Armory
Blazon 102: The Grammar of Blazon by Da'ud ibn Auda
It Was Funny Until We Found It in Real Heraldry	by Da'ud ibn Auda
The Commenting Process, a Practical Approach to Doing Commentary in the College of Heralds by
Da'ud ibn Auda
Basic Conflict Checking Methodology: Devices by Borek Vitalievich Volkov
Return for Redraw: Why and what can be done about It by	Borek Vitalievich Volkov

General:
Heraldic Display by Mstr Clare RosMuire St. John
Ansteorran Awards by Serena Lascelles and Arabella de Montecute
Making Insignia	by Mstr. Stella Silvana

See you all this weekend, Hillary Greenslade
Class Coordinator