[Scriptoris] AHSS

Stefen & Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 18:33:07 PDT 2006

WOW!  What a great day!!!

Many thanks go out to the autocrat, the teachers, the kind gentles who made up lunch, to the gate coordinator, site coordinator, class coordinator and to everyone who attended this past Saturday.

Now that many of you have taken classes, it is time for you to think of what classes you can teach.  Each year, we have many events that afford us the opporunity to share some bit of knowledge that we have gained from others.  So, as King's College draws near again, as other indoor events present themselves, please consider teaching something about heraldry or the scribal arts or both and share what you have learned with others.

You may surprise yourself at what you know!!!

As many of you know, I like to see events moved from one part of the kingdom to another.  So, next year, I will be actively soliciting bids from the Northern Region for this event.  Within a few months I will put the event the calendar and open the event up for bid before the close of the year.

Thanks once again to everyone who attended, teachers and students both.

In service,
Druinne
Star