[Scriptoris] Classes from summer and next year's KWHSS

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 17:11:17 PDT 2006

Whew!  What a busy summer

What with Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal in Gleann Ahbann, followed by King’s College in
Westgate, then Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal in Emerald Keep; it’s been a fun and busy summer!

I truly hope you were able to attend one or all of these great scribal learning opportunities.
As I write, I’m packing to head to Pennsic, one of the mecca’s of scribal teaching – hope to share
what I learn at Pennsic with you this fall at events.

Now it's time to get down to business and start putting what we've learned to use - and start
making spiffy scrolls and artwork.  Don't forget that Ansteorra Laurel's Prize Tourney (LPT) is
coming up on Sept. 9th, down in Seawinds (http://www.seawinds.org/laurelsprize.htm).
I love this event for it's casual body-of-work display and opportunity to chat about my work.
The site is north of Corpus Christi, just off Hwy 37, and a bit south of San Antonio, at the
lovely stone Coronation site from Cateau and Ulsted II, there is no camping at this site.
Pre-reservations for display table space is requested by the autocrat.
Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers, Hillary, Signet