[Scriptoris] Trying to recover lost data

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Wed Jun 14 22:17:09 PDT 2006

Greetings,

The good news: I am back on the internet with my own computer. (I
just got my Mac-mini that I can run both Windows and Mac-JOY!)

The bad news: I lost a lot of data when my PC when belly-up. (yes I
was stupid and didn't back up. I have learnt my lesson). I have a
talent for destroying computers.

What I need is the contact information for the scribal groups in the
North. I have some information but I wish to make sure that I have a
complete list.

Please drop me a line. If there is anyone in the North needing
charters please let me know.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.