[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] TI cover Winter 2006 - wordfame

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 10:32:48 PST 2006

Hazzah! to former-Ansteorran Scribe, Ari.
The recent cover of the Tournaments Illuminated bears Ari's scribal cover art, and be sure to
check out the back TI text for a description of the piece and the historical process used for this
form of illumination.

I specifically enjoyed reading about the Indian form of dealing with perspective, by putting
further away images on the top of the artwork, with those closer in at the lower edge.

Thanks Ari, and congratulations,
Cheers, Hillary