[Scriptoris] Painting Techniques

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 2 06:56:43 PST 2006

Well, since more than Mistress Hillary are supposed to be talking ;o), that's exactly the
technique I used on my brown horse's flank in my Maciejowski piece....if anyone still has
access to Kingdom A&S pictures, then you can see it. He's the horse on the ground - and
the one that everyone comments about. So, a really useful technique when your parchment
color matches the highlights!

Although if you're using parchment, then make sure it's stretched or tacked down REALLY
well, because that amount of water will otherwise warp your parchment!

Baroness Oriana