[Scriptoris] Re: Going to GW?

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:02:49 PST 2006

I'll be there. but ack we had to make room for a 4th in the car. My lord
says my scribe stuff has to stay home ;-(  I am only alowed a small travel
kit. but i will be there none the less. I am planning to spread my time
between my house. scribes point and the chiurgeonate.

Maurrian Ui'Dunlaingh
(simone)

On 3/7/06, Lucia Piazetta <luciapiazetta at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'll be there!  I will come by and do a charter or two!
>
> -Lucia
>
> On Mar 7, 2006, at 12:07 PM, scriptoris-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
>

> > Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:14:43 -0800 (PST)
> > From: Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
> > Subject: [Scriptoris] Going to GW?
> > To: scribes <scriptoris at ansteorra.org>
> >
> > Anyone heading to Gulf Wars?
> >
> > I'll be onsite Monday, and will have charters and some supplies at
> > the scribes building, just past
> > merchants row near the royal condos.
> >
> > Stop by and paint a scroll or two, and earn volunteer points for
> > Ansteorra - perhaps even the
> > Ansteorran scribes so we can start a library or buy more
> > supplies!!    :-)
> > (Note - donate your points to Ansteorra, earmarked for Scribes)
> > Cheers, Hillary - Star Signet

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh
http://kyiare.bebo.com