[Scriptoris] Going to KWHS- looking for a ride from Plano

Felicia Forder feliciamccann at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 21:52:55 PDT 2006

My Lords and Ladies,
  I am Felicia von Finsterwalder (Felicia Forder) from the Village of Wynandermer
  in Northshield (North central Minnesota). I will be visiting my son and daughter-in-law in mid-
  June in Plano and plan to go to KWHS. I am looking for a ride from Plano to New Orleans and return.
  I am a beginning scribe.

  I have had the pleasure of meeting Hillary Greenslade at a
  gathering in DFW, and look forward to meeting more of you on this trip.
  Yours in Service,
  Felicia von Finsterwalder
  feliciamccann at yahoo.com