[Scriptoris] Scrbal wordfame

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 17:13:25 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Scribes of Ansteorra, on this St. Peter of Tarentaise, May 8th,

It was my honor to observe the awarding of the Ansteorran Iris of Merit to one of our scribes,
Catherine Barbary of Raven's Fort, this last Saturday.  Catherine was all teary-eyed while her
Majesty Valeria pinned on the Iris ribbon, and her Excellency Fiona of Raven's Fort proclaimed
Catherine's artistic works.

Additionally, Baroness Chrystal Ariana MacRuari, was awarded the Ansteorran Star of Merit, for her
many years of service to Ansteorra, both in Raven's Fort as landed Baroness, and for Ansteorran in
the scribal arts, most recently as Southern Regional Scribe; as well as other service areas she
has worked in over many, many years.  Well deserved!

Vivat to these two ladies, I am most pleased and impressed with your good works!

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet Ansteorra