[Scriptoris] Scribes table at Bordermarch?

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 10:03:27 PST 2006

I would love to help!  I will only be day tripping on Saturday though, but if there will still be a need for it I would love to come by and paint or callig something.

  Can't wait to meet everyone!

  Sabine
  Coastal Regional Scribe

Ysabeau <lady.ysabeau at gmail.com> wrote:
  I don't think I'll be there until Friday evening at the earliest but I'll
definitely plan on coming by Saturday morning to help out. I don't know much
about calligraphy but I can be taught and I can paint!

Excuse my ignorance please...but what is the shakey knees thing about? I'm
guessing it is a special scroll for fighters who get their first kill?

thank you,
Ysabeau