[Scriptoris] Stargate Yule - Dec. 9 - arts store tours on Sunday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 16:14:56 PST 2006

Greetings,
If you are heading down to Stargate for Yule Revel on Dec. 9th, if there is interest, I'm willing
to host a tour of Texas Art Supply, a truly great Texas tradition.

Here is info on the store's hours and locations:
http://www.texasart.com/help/index_store_locations.cfm

The store opens Sunday at noon, we could gather for lunch first at a great nearby Houston eatery -
Niko-Niko's Greek and American food (very casual), and then head over to the art store after
lunch.  Texas Art supply is located in the Montrose area, in the near-downtown area.

Let me know if you are interested, I'll have maps and a signup sheet at Yule Revel.