[Scriptoris] Round Table meeting - Jan. 20th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 16:21:15 PST 2006

Greetings all,
Check your calendars for a meeting of the College of Scribes at the Round Table gathering, to be
January 20th, in Rosenfeld.  Details will be in the next Black Star and online.

The College of Scribes meeting is set for 3-4pm.  I look forward to spending most of the time
brainstorming with you all on ways to improve the Ansteorran system and encourage more original
scrolls and new charter designs.  There is no meeting scheduled after us, so if you need to stay a
bit for individual business or questions, I'm available.   Looking forward to seeing many of you
there.

Cheers, Hillary - Star Signet